How much sales are you missing without an online store?
Today 51% of Americans prefer to shop online, and 45% of shoppers have purchased clothing, shoes and accessories items from a web-store. Multi-channel sales strategy in fashion is not a buzzword anymore. It is a requirement for growth and success.
At AIMS360 we believe going online should be fast and easy. So we connected AIMS360 fashion ERP directly to Shopify to make opening your store a pleasant experience.
Here are the steps to get you started:
- Sign up for Shopify account at https://www.shopify.com
- Choose a Shopify theme, tweak it to match the look and feel of your business (see https://themes.shopify.com/themes and https://help.shopify.com/manual/using-themes/change-the-layout) (2 hrs)
- Mass upload retail images for your styles and colors in AIMS360. AIMS360 provides a utility to upload all your images quickly. (2 hrs)
- Mass upload retail descriptions for your styles into AIMS360. AIMS360 provides an Excel file to add your retail descriptions quickly. (2 hrs)
- Connect your Shopify Store to AIMS360 and configure settings. Our team will help you with this step. (15 minutes)
- Send your styles and inventory from AIMS360 to Shopify. Our team will help you with this step. (1 hr)
- Test your Shopify store and download a test Order into AIMS360. Our team will help you with this step. (15 minutes)
Now sit back, relax and let the orders flow right into AIMS360 (30 minutes)
Total time 8 hours
Want to learn more? Let’s connect!